Fibbing Friday – The Blues
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the link found below
Why is Royal Blood considered blue? … Because they are reptilians who bleed blue blood.
2. What is a Blue Moon? … A blue moon is a round, blueberry flavored lollipop.
3. What was the song ‘Blue is the Colour’ about? … Awww this is a song about a hound dog named Blue.
4. What is meant by blue collar? … It is the dog collar that the hound dog named Blue wore.
5. What is a blue bonnet? … This is a rare type of hot pepper – sort of like the Scotch Bonnet ones.
6. What did Little Boy Blue play? … He played Jack Be Nimble over the candlestick.
7. What changed from brown to blue according to the song? … From what I’ve observed – the chameleon lizard does this quite frequently.
8. Where will you find a Blue Nun? … You’ll most times find a blue nun on the children’s playground in Holland. She is the teacher’s helper.
9. Why mustn’t you step on his Blue Suede Shoes? … The people who wear blue suede shoes have legal permission to kick you – so beware!
10. What kind of bird has blue feet? … I’m pretty sure it’s the bird of Paradise. He can also fly up your nose.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS