Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “pro/con.” Talk about the pros and cons of anything. Enjoy!
For today’s SOCS we are supposed to debate the pros and cons of something. Thanks, Linda.
To join in, and also see other entries, just click the above link.
Caution – may cause unintentional/inappropriate laughing (especially if I get just one letter wrong … and those letters are so close together on the keyboard!
On the subject of shirts …
I am not a tucker.
I am an un-tucker.
How about you?
These pictures are of men from Pixabay , but this pro/con job can be for women’s shirts, too.
The pros or cons of tucking in your shirt:
- It can look nice and neat
- It’s good for a business office look
- It’s expected that men will tuck in their shirt.
- It suits an uptight person
- Shirts made for tucking in usually cost more.
The pros or cons of un-tucking your shirt:
- It is a casual look.
- It is more comfortable
- It is easier to move around.
- You don’t have to keep checking to keep it tucked in all around.
- (to me) it is a better look
- Shirts made for un-tucking are less expensive most times
And now according to my list, I believe the consensus is in favor of the un-tucked shirt.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS