Fibbing Friday – Quirky Quotes & Questions
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the link found below.
1. ‘All the world’s a stage, and men and women merely players…………..’
Instruction manual rules for Aliens playing a sims game with real people here on earth. 🛸🛸🛸
2. ‘Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.’.
Advice from a beautician to her customers while fixing their hair.
3. ‘I’m not overweight, I’m just nine inches too short.’
Goldilocks as she tries to fit into one of the three bears beds. 🐻🐻🐻
4. ‘A lie told often enough becomes the truth’
Magic 8 ball game advice. 🎱🎱🎱
5. ‘The only reason people are nice to me is because I have more money than God’ –
I don’t know who said this, but I’m getting a headache from thinking of it. ❓
and five random questions:
6. What is a gramophone?
Back in the old days this was the way people communicated over long distances – by telegram.
7. Where will you find a giblet?
You’ll find a Giblet in a baby crib. He’s the son of one of the Gibbs brothers of Bee Gee fame.
8. What makes corn pop?
Put an ear of corn onto a fashion runway, in a trendy shirt, and he’ll for sure ‘pop’ his collar. 🌽
9. What is a meme?
A meme is a monster, thus we get the phrase ‘screaming meme’.
10. What is meant by lollygag?
Oh, poor little pollywog, the baby frog that couldn’t swim as fast as his brother & sister frogs, and lagged behind. 🐸🐸🐸
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS