Fibbing Friday – Q & A Mélange
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the link found below.
- Who sang the song, “Dust in the Wind”? … The Wizard of Oz was known to sing the Dust in the Wind song a time or two, when he wanted to rustle up a tornado.
- Finish the lyric: If you’re blue, and you don’t know where to go to, why don’t you go… … Why don’t you go to a paint store to get some more colors.
- Why is a two-wheel hand truck sometimes called a dolly? … Those little rolling contraptions were to haul around the cloned sheep – all named Dolly.
- The movie, Office Space wasn’t about office workers rebelling against their terrible boss. What was it about? … Office Space should have been called ‘Lice in Space’, because they had to evacuate the building to let the exterminators fumigate.
- What is gasoline more commonly called in the U.K.? … Gasoline has a funny word in the U.K. which is ‘push-o-line’ because the fuel pushes the vehicle forward.
- What is gasoline more commonly called to in the U.S.? … In the U.S gasoline is known commonly as ‘go-juice’, because when you use it you can go places.
- Why did Elon Musk launch a car into space? … I’m thinking he launched a car into space because his art project ‘Cadillac Ranch’ in Texas needed a boost.
- Robin Hood didn’t rob from the rich and give to the poor. What did he do? … Robin Hood was a cool bird who visited bird feeders, eating all he could every day.
- What was Murder on the Orient Express really about? … I heard that the train company employed lots of cats to catch the infestation of mice = murder you know.
- What was the last song ever recorded by the Beatles? … Oh, that’s an easy one! It was ’99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall’.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS