Fibbing Friday – Funny Quotes
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the link found below.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as long as you evade the truth (or maybe bend it a little).
The questions & my answers:
No doubt many of us have been watching movies, DVDs or Youtube during the lockdown until it comes out of our ears, and one of the quizzes I set years ago was to do with film quotes.
Most of you will know the films the following 10 quotes come from, but can you come up with thoughts along the lines of who might, could, or should have said them instead?
You can enhance your answers with fictitious scenarios if you wish and they don’t have to be film related, just have fun!
Here are the quotes:
And my come-backs, though I have no idea what I’m really supposed to do with this prompt. 🙂
1. I’ll be back. … The “Highway Men” singers – Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson
2. I have a mind for business and a bod for sin. … “Pretty Woman” lady – Julia Roberts
3. Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you’re gonna get. … Minnie’s ahem ‘chocolate pie’ in the movie & book “the Help”
4. I was a better man with you as a woman than I ever was with a woman as a man. … “Lola” by the Kinks
5. I have got to get me one of these! … A freak flag to fly like in the movie “the Family Stone”
6. The cold never bothered me anyway. … Elsa in “Frozen”
7. You cannot handle the truth! … Jim Carrey movie “The Truman Show”
8. Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings. … “Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind” – I don’t know why
9. I never did mind the little things. … said Dorothy to the Munchkins of Oz
10. Where do the noses go? … All the noses that were gotten by the game ‘Got Your Nose’
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS