I was recently gifted the Original Outstanding Blogger Award from Sadje. Thanks so much for thinking of me for this award. You can visit Sadje at the above link. She has a wonderful blog with lots of great things to read. 🙂
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
The questions & my answers:
Which is your favorite dish to cook? … Either breakfast foods, or a whole Mexican food feast.
What new skills you have acquired in last three months? … None
What scares you the most, (person or thing)? … Tornadoes
Are you able to fix technical problems on you devices? … Mostly I can’t fix technical things.
What is your preferred way of traveling? … I don’t travel, but I like flying in a plane when we did travel.
If you are asked to donate on of your five senses, which one would you choose? … None
How do you like to dress, trendy or comfy? … I dress for comfort always.
As usual, I do not do nominations. However, if you’d like to answer these questions and grab the award & badge, go right ahead. 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS