Fibbing Friday – Gettin’ Wordy
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the link found below.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as long as you evade the truth (or maybe bend it a little).
The questions & my answers:
1. What do you call a group of four ducks? … A row of 4 restaurants is known as the Duck Line
2. What is a farrago? … A farrago is a travel term meaning you have a long trip ahead of you (far to go)
3. What is a basilisk? … The basilisk is a marker on the highway showing mileage
4. Where will you find the axilla? … There are many axilla found in the nooks and crannies of your brain
5. Why do they call it ‘Charm School’? … It’s a place of learning to build carved wooden chair arms
6. Who were Sooty and Sweep? … They are the helpful mice that turned into carriage horses in the Cinderella story
7. What makes Bumble Bees fly? … It’s the potent drug in the flower nectar that causes bees to fly around in a frenzy
8. What is Empty Nest Syndrome? … It is the name of a senior citizen’s rock band.
9. What is a Beefeater? It’s a misspelling – supposed to be ‘bee feeder’. Bee keepers do have to feed their bees, you know.
10. What breed of animal is a Bactrian? … The Bactrian is a member of the Ape family, closely related to the Silver Back Gorilla.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS