These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the link found below.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as long as you evade the truth (or maybe bend it a little).
The questions & my answers:
- What do a garage, a car port, and a boat shed have in common? … They are haunted places.
- What’s the difference between a mechanic and a jeweler? … One is a pencil and the other is a pin.
- What do the masks of Zorro, the Dread Pirate Roberts, and the Lone Ranger all have in common? … They are all code names for ultra secret FBI operations.
- What’s the difference between a tiger and a lion? … They play on opposite teams in football games.
- What do Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram all have in common? … These are all names of hurricanes.
- What’s the difference between a wizard and a magician? … Not much, as they are both classified as miracle drugs.
- What do the Titanic and the Lusitania have in common? … Ummm … they both are spelled with a lot of vowels in the words.
- What’s the difference between a tablet and a smart phone? … “Ring-a-ding-ding” says the smart phone. The tablet knows when to keep silent.
- What’s the difference between a budget and an expense report? … A budget is easily broken, and the expense report tattles on the budget.
- What do a house, an apartment, and a condominium all have in common? … I would hope they all have a bathroom.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS