Fibbing Friday Fun
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the link found below.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as long as you evade the truth (or maybe bend it a little).
The Questions & my answers:
1. What’s the difference between nuts and crazy? … 4 and 20 blackbirds baked in a pie – now that’s crazy, and they should have added nuts to the recipe.
2. What’s the difference between Lock Up and Lock Down … It’s whether you want your fancy hair-do to be up-swept locks, or leave your tresses flowing down.
3. Where did the phrase ‘In the pink’ originate? … It’s the slogan for an anti-diarrhea medicine that is shocking pink in color.
4. How do you find your bearings? … You must take your car to a mechanic, because the bearings are in the tires, and only he can fix them when they go bad.
5.. What makes a phone smart? … When you drop it on a hard surface it smarts and the phone yells, “Ouch”.
6. What is an hour glass figure? … It’s a weird saying, meaning the hour you crack through the glass ceiling.
7. Bruce Wayne was also known as ??? Bruce Wayne was also known as the Jolly Green Giant.
8. A stitch in time saves what? … The stitches might save your life if you’re bleeding from a seriously deep cut.
9. What is Fairy Snow? … I’ve heard that fairy snow is a dreaded hair and scalp disease.
10. Can you read a knitting pattern? … Hahaha – no, I can’t because it is an invisible wind pattern that’s up in the sky.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS