Fibbing Friday – In the Kitchen
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the link found below.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as long as you evade the truth (or maybe bend it a little).
1. Why do onions make you cry? … I like onions, but when I cut into them, I hear their screams – so I cry for their pain.
2. Why do vampires not like garlic? … Garlic reminds vampires of the old days, before they became vampires.
3. Why are individual cakes called Fairy Cakes? … Because they are small and delicate and weigh less than a whole large cake.
4. How does yeast work? Yeast has a very good work ethic – they give 100% to their job of fermentation.
5. What’s the difference between vegetable and chicken stock cubes? … Well, you can stack the veggie ones up like blocks, but the chicken ones are too flighty.
6. How many ways can you cook an egg? … I recommend wearing clothes (or at least an apron), and standing (not sitting) when you cook an egg.
7. Can potatoes see through their eyes? … Mr. Potato Head says, “Yes”.
8. Why are carrots supposedly good for you? … They won the vegetable bingo game.
9. What are dumplings? … All can say is that dumplin’s are good. Not sure about dump-lings.
10. What are pulses? … Pulses are to be found on a blender.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS