These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the link found below.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as long as you evade the truth (or maybe bend it a little).
- What is the Pythagorean Theorem?
This is the belief that Python snakes are cute and cuddly.
- What is the Higgs boson better known as?
Higgs boson is more commonly known as the contractions a woman has as she is giving birth.
- Technically an acronym, what does COVID-19 actually stand for?
It’s the title of my memoir – ’19 Creepy Old Vampires I Dated’.
- What is the Theory of Relativity?
This means your relatives/kinfolk come visiting way too often.
- What is Newton’s Third Law?
Newton’s Third Law is some sort of voo-doo.
- What is the difference between mass and weight?
Mass is when you go to church, and weight is something you never ask about.
- What is the formula for density?
HS + Col + DTC = DDS
- What is the process by which a solid transforms directly into a gas called?
- What makes biology unique compared to other sciences?
Biology is the fun science … *wink* 😉
- According to one particular idiom, what do April showers bring?
April (and May) showers usually bring hail & tornadoes around here.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS