Fibbing Friday – This ‘n That
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the link found below.
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as long as you evade the truth (or maybe bend it a little).
Q & A
1. What was the significance of the little white dot on the TV screen at 11 pm? That white dot was an early version of a spy camera – as in Big Brother is watching you.
2. Who were the Woodentops? The Woodentops were people who protested the cutting down of trees, so they lived in the tree tops.
3. What is meant by the Gravy Train? Around these parts, Gravy Train is a dog food – put water on the kibbles, and it makes a gravy sauce which dogs lapped up.
4. Who sang about flowers in the rain? Fairies and elves always sing about flowers and rain, while dancing around a magic mushroom.
5. What do the initials MP stand for? Be careful of the MP. It’s a warning on all mirrors, which stand for “Mirror Person”. They can haunt you!
6. What was Jiminy Cricket’s job? Weather forecasting.
7. Why are diamonds measured in carats? Diamonds are so sparkly they can hurt your eyes if you stare at them too long. So, eat lots of carrots for eye health.
8. What do Kimball and Hammond have in common? Both of these last names are of inventors of the gumball machine.
9. What is a swizzle stick? A swizzle stick measures the oil in your car.
10. What are chick peas?
chicken poop … er … fertilizer for the garden.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS