Fibbing Friday – Superstitions
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the following link
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as long as you evade the truth (or maybe bend it a little).
1. Why do we throw some over our shoulder if we spill salt?
You shouldn’t throw salt over your shoulder. It lands on the floor making it all gritty. You should put it in a bowl of water and grow sea monkeys, instead.
2. Why is it unlucky to walk under a ladder?
You shouldn’t walk under a ladder because someone that is on the ladder might drop something on your head.
3. What’s so lucky about the number 7?
The number 7 is said to be lucky because there were 7 brides for 7 brothers, and that worked out great.
4. Why is a rabbit’s foot considered lucky?
A rabbit’s foot is lucky, as long as it stays on the live rabbit. Otherwise, it will be bad luck.
5. Unlucky for some, 13. Why?
Why 13 is unlucky for some is because you only have 10 fingers & 10 toes. Thirteen is not represented on the finger/toe count.
6. Why is a baker’s dozen 13?
Because most times one of the baker’s doughnuts are messed up, so he adds one more.
7. How many years bad luck will a broken mirror supposedly give you?
A broken mirror will give you as many bad luck years as you keep thinking about it. If you forget after one year, the spell is broken.
8. Why is wearing green at a wedding considered unlucky?
I’ve never known why green wearing at a wedding is unlucky.
9. Why do we say Third Time Lucky?
Third Time Lucky was a famous racehorse who won lots of races, so invoking his name brings you good times, too.
10. Why are black cats considered luckier or more unlucky than cats of a different color?
Black cats are just as cool and sweet as any other cat of any color. Some mean person started the rumor that they were bad luck.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS