Fibbing Friday – Now You Know
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the following link
Below are 10 questions, the answers to which are entirely up to you.
The idea though is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly or even outrageous in your response as long as you evade the truth (or maybe bend it a little).
1. Where will you find a windlass?
You won’t find a ‘wind lass’ here, because every day we have the wind blowing more – not less
2. What’s the difference between a paddle and an oar?
They are two different animals – a beaver with a paddle tail, and a wild boar like a pig.
3. How do you bore water?
Water gets bored when it’s just sitting still. It really wants to bubble and boil to have fun.
4. If 007 has a licence to kill, what do the previous 6 have licences for?
They have their rabies shots vaccination tags license.
5. Why do we have pancakes on Shrove Tuesday?
I like pancakes any old day, or night, or morning. The more the better.
6. Why do we say something is ‘dog-eared’ if it’s shabby or tatty?
Because those little puppies are so cute with one floppy ear, you just want to love it.
7. What colour are peacock eggs?
Probably peacock eggs are purple and green and gold swirly patterned.
8. What is the difference between the Big Dipper and The Plough?
Well, the plough is out in a field, and a big dipper is up by the house by the well water.
9. How do you make Sloe Gin?
Sloes are plums, I think. You mash them up in some alcohol.
10. Who were The Goons?
The Goons were those white wormy things you find in the dirt – also called Grub worms.