Fibbing Friday Potpourri
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the following link
Why did the boy remain on the burning deck?
The boy was playing poker, and the deck was running hot = he was winning!
2. Where will you find a toad in the hole?
A toad frog hibernates in winter inside a hole in the ground. He’s not found until springtime.
3. What do you call a shell-less snail?
Those people who buy a ‘tiny house’ and then regret it, are called shell-less snails.
4. How many eggs are in a clutch?
I hope there are no eggs in my car’s clutch system. It would foul/fowl up my driving.
5. Why do we say someone is a barrel of laughs?
Have you ever ROFL? (rolling on floor laughing) … Barrels are round, they roll, on the floor, and we laugh when that happens.
6. Why are horse races in furlongs and athletics in metres?
I suppose it’s to confuse us in the US because, at least for me, I don’t know what furlongs and meters mean.
7. What are love handles?
Love handles are heart shaped candles, and when you light them you have to handle with care.
8. What was Granny Smith famous for?
Granny Smith was famous for inventing the Granny Glasses that were popular in the 1960s.
9. What is the difference between a toe flip and a toe loop?
Though both have to do with the toes, one is a fun nail polish, and the other is a ring you wear on your toe.
10. How many teeth are in a honey comb?
You’d have to ask Winnie the Pooh bear how many teeth he lost while collecting honey from the beehive.
~photos from Pixabay – except the barrel – I took that photo~
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS