Fibbing Friday – Catty-Corner
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the following link
- Why did ancient Egyptians worship cats?
The old days Egyptians were wise. They knew that way in the future there would be a Las Vegas Casino called the Luxor & cats would still be revered.
This is my silver & blue Egyptian cat that came from the Luxor.
- Why is it said that cats have nine lives?
Because the cat came back, the very next day, and here’s a song about that.
- Why are cats afraid of cucumbers?
Cats are afraid of cucumbers because they are long and green and remind them of a long green snake.
- Why do cat eyes seem to glow in the dark?
When a cat gazes at you with glowing eyes, you can be sure he’s sending you a ‘mind message’ … Feed me!
- Why do cats have retractable claws?
Because they are magicians, and they can go from soft and sweet to a frightening terror in seconds.
- Why do we train cats to use a litter box, but train dogs to go outside?
Dogs love to roam around outside sniffing stuff, whereas cats are big fans of boxes of all kinds.
- Why do cats purr?
Cats were bestowed the power of the purr to put a spell on people.
- Why are black cats considered bad luck?
Because they yowl at the moon and call in the werewolves on a full moon night.
- What is the musical, Cats about?
Probably about those yowling cats at midnight.
- What’s the big deal about Dick Whittington’s cat?
Never heard of him, but if he has a cat he’s probably okay.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS