All Mixed Up – Fibbing Friday & Just Jot It January # 7
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
Find out more at the following link:
Your word of the day was selected by John at The Sound of One Hand Typing. Thanks, John!
Your prompt for JusJoJan January 7th, 2020, is “mix.” Use the word “mix” any way you’d like. Enjoy!
And now for the mixed up questions and my silly answers:
- It’s obvious what baked beans and baked potatoes are. But what is a baked Alaska?
Baked Alaska is the result of a topsy-turvy world climate, where Alaska is hot in the winter time instead of cold.
- What is a TLA?
A TLA is … an abbreviation for The Long Answer – but I’m only giving a ‘short’ answer here.
- What was boombangabang?
That’s the sound made when the wind up monkey boombangabangs his cymbols together.
- How would you describe a cornice?
A winning ear of corn at the agricultural fair. It was really nice looking.
- Who will be on the back of the new £20 note when it comes into circulation in February?
We don’t have those here, so I have no idea for real, but maybe a Corgi dog? They are so cute.
- Where will you be able to buy sky hooks?
Sky hooks can be bought on the ‘Cloud’. It is used to hook all your online doings into one place.
- If two’s company and three’s a crowd, what’s four?
This would make it a foursome for a golf game.
- Why are squares on a checkers board alternately black and white?
Trick question! They are black and red, and it’s because it’s the colors of our local University.
- What happens to all the holes cut out of ring doughnuts?
I eat them.
- Why did the rabbit go up the hole, round the tree (right to left) and back down the hole?
Because he got sucked in by a Google search – there’s no way to get out of the rabbit hole & it drives you crazy.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2020 BS