Share Your World – Christmas Questions & Answers
This time for SYW, Melanie has given us some questions to answer about Christmas. Thanks, Melanie
To join in, and also see other entries, just click the above link.
- Do you enjoy receiving Christmas cards through snail mail?
Yes, I love getting Christmas cards in the mail every year. I like sending them, too.
- Do you like the taste and/or smell of peppermint?
Peppermint is one of my very favorite tastes and smells. For some years I’d receive as a gift one of those huge peppermint logs. That would last a long time, as I chipped pieces off a little at a time.
- What is your least favorite holiday side dish?
Least favorite holiday side dish … Can’t really think of anything I don’t like. I always take a sample of everything and enjoy it all.
- What is the coolest (best) gift you ever gave someone?
I have no idea if what I’ve given was thought to be ‘cool’. You’d have to ask them if they liked it. I can’t even remember what I gave them. Oh, wait … several times I gave my husband a guitar for Christmas. I think he liked them, except one time when I didn’t know the difference – I gave him a left handed guitar!
- Bonus question because I thought it was nifty: What is a Christmas song that makes you cringe? (Please insert the word “Holiday” for Christmas if Christmas isn’t your thing or bothers you or something)
- A song I don’t like … hmmm … I like most of them, but don’t want to hear them until right before Christmas (do not play them at Halloween!) I’d say that Mariah Carey song, “All I Want For Christmas Is You” … yeah, can’t stand that one – sorry if you do like it.
Please share some of your favorite music around this time of year.
Here’s a favorite one to hear at Christmas time. 🙂
I love the words, the music, the meaning, and hopefulness, and that it encourages people to pray for peace for everyone.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2019 BS