A Late Fibbing Friday 13th – Q & A
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
The instructions you can find at the link below.
These are the questions:
If flower seeds give us flowers and tomato seeds give us tomatoes, what does bird seed give us?
2. How do you make a cat flap?
3. Why is Friday 13th considered unlucky?
4. When is the Witching Hour?
5. Are familiars always cats?
6. Where did McDonald’s originate?
7. What was the first thing Sleeping Beauty said when roused from sleep by her prince?
8. What’s the difference between a sink and a basin?
9. Why does the wind howl?
10. Why do we say swinging the lead?
These are my silly and wrong answers:
- When you plant a bird seed, you will be surprised to see what hatches out. Bird seeds hold the DNA of pterodactyls.
- You make a cat flap by giving him dance lessons.
- Some say Friday 13th is unlucky, but it was a a good movie and made lots of money.
- The Witching Hour is when you take a forked switch from a tree and go divining water. It takes about an hour to find some. I’ve tried this and it works!
- Familiars aren’t always cats. Habits can be familiars, too. If you have a bad/good habit, you’re probably pretty familiar with it.
- Well, McDonald’s originated way back on the farm. He sang E I E I O, and presto, McDonald’s farm was on the map!
- Sleeping Beauty woke up to see Prince Charming and said – ‘Not now, honey”.
- A sink and a basin are different as night and day. A sink is a lizard, and a basin is a buffalo. Oh, wait – a skink is a sink?
- The wind howls because that is in it’s job description.
- Swinging the lead? Singing the lead? Leading the sing a long? England Swings? Lead the parade? Just guessing, you see. 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2019 BS