Here are some fun questions to answer that I saw people doing on my friend’s FB.
Maybe you’d enjoy answering them, too. 🙂
23 random facts about yourself that may surprise your friends. 🤔🤔
1. Do you make your bed every morning?
2. What was your first car?
3. What two grocery items do you never run out of?
4. At what age did you start doing your laundry?
5. If you could, would you go back to high school?
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves?
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know you once had?
8. Do you think aliens are real?
9. Can you drive a stick shift?
10. Guilty TV pleasure?
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of survivors?
13. Sweet or salty?
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice hot bath?
15. Do you consider yourself a strong person?
16. Something people do that drives you nuts?
17. Do you have any birthmarks?
18. Favorite childhood game?
19. Do you talk to yourself?
20. Do you like doing jigsaw puzzles?
21. Tea or coffee?
22. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?
23. Favorite game now?
- No I don’t make my bed every morning. I just pull up & straighten the blankets.
- My first car was a 1964 (I think) 4 door burgundy Ford Falcon, stick shift on the steering column.
- Two grocery items I never run out of, are milk, and bread.
- I probably started doing my own laundry when I was a teen.
- Would I go back to high school? Possibly, unless we had to have P.E. Then forget it.
- I imagine I could parallel park in 3 moves, but haven’t tried in years.
- A job I had that might surprise people would be sewing muzzles for sheep.
- I think aliens from other planets are real, and some are living amongst us now.
- Yes, I can drive a stick shift. That’s what I learned to drive with in the first place.
- Guilty/not guilty favorite TV show is Big Brother
- I have 3 tattoos.
- If the world ends, there would be no survivors, including me.
- I like sweets better than salty.
- I’d prefer soaking in a hot bath, but since I can’t get in and out of a tub, I only take showers.
- No, I don’t consider myself a strong person.
- What do people do that drives me nuts? That would be spreading sick germs everywhere they go.
- Nope, no birthmarks.
- Favorite childhood game would be all board games, and jacks.
- Yes, I talk to myself all the time, silently and out loud.
- Yes, I do like working jigsaw puzzles, and have a lot of them.
- I like tea and coffee.
- The first thing I remember wanting to be when I grew up was an archeologist. I wanted to dig up bones and mummies.
- Favorite game now is Candy Crush on the computer.
Your turn! 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2019 BS