Fibbing Friday Q & A
These are fun questions we’re supposed to answer in any kind of silly, wrong, or outrageous ways. Just for fun!
The instructions you can find at the link below.
- What’s at the core of a baseball?
- Why do leaves change color in autumn?
- Why are some superstitions called “old wive’s tales”?
- What is Labor Day all about?
- Why do schools traditionally stop classes during summer?
- Why is US football played in autumn?
- Why is the World Series championship awarded to the team that wins 4 out of 7 games rather than just which team wins 1 game?
- Why is football called soccer in the US?
- Why are bachelor degrees so named?
- Why are there no holidays in August?
My silly answers:
- Since the baseball is a mini version of the world, the core/center holds the secret to why we are here in the world. When people hit the baseball, they are trying to split it open to find out the secret. So far no one has been able to split the ball open.
- Leaves change color in autumn because all the children in the summer time have spilled gallons of kool-aid on the ground around the trees. The trees soak up all the cherry red, and lemon yellow, and orange orange colors of the kool-aid, so their leaves turn pretty & sweet.
- Superstitions are called ‘old wives tales’ because they are old enough to think up silly things to scare people. Young wives are too busy with their new husband and maybe some kids, to sit around thinking up scary warnings.
- Labor Day is all about Yad Robal, which is a new computer language. It’s a fad that is sweeping the world.
- Schools stop classes in the summer time because everyone has to go hide from the migration of the cicadas.
- U S football is played in autumn because when those big football players crash into each other it usually smashes some cicadas, helping to get rid of them.
- You lost me on that question with all the numbers. Don’t know – don’t care.
- Football is called soccer in the US – huh? I get confused
- Bachelor degrees are called that because single men need a strong deoderant.
- There are no holidays in August because we call them vacations.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2019 BS