Share Your World
Here’s the questions from last week and the questions from today 4/29/19.
Melanie has been so kind to provide us with these prompts every week. Join in and see other entries by clicking the links below. Thanks, Melanie! 🙂
- If you could interview anyone from your life living or dead, but not a celebrity, who would it be and why?
I’d like to interview both sets of grand-parents to hear more of their stories of the days of their lives. I’d ask more questions, and write down what they say. I never even thought about doing that when they were here.
- As a child, did you have a nickname? Did you carry that with you throughout life or was it only in childhood that you used it?
I didn’t really have a nick name when I was a kid. Later on, one friend would shorten my name to Barb, and lots of us would think up cool names to call ourselves, especially when writing notes to each other. Mine were Chelsea, and Hullaballoo. haha!
- Give us three words that describe you:
Peace – Love – Groovy
- Sneaking into a second movie at the theater (if you go to a movie house)? Is that wrong or just harmless ‘fun’?
I’ve never even thought about sneaking into a second movie viewing. I was already grown up when they made movie theaters with more than one screen, and by then I wouldn’t have wanted to, anyway. After one movie, I’d be ready to go home.
- If you had a time machine would you go back to the past or forward into the future? Why?
My blog is my time machine. I travel all the time to the past in words and photos, and to the future with some of my writing. It’s fun!
- Was the last thing you read digital or print?
I read blogs all day on my computer. Then, I read an actual printed book during meals, and at bedtime. So, blogs, and the book I’m re-reading now is “Morning Glory” by Gloria Hawker … about her UFO experiences.
- Are you more an extrovert or introvert?
Introvert, for all the descriptions there are of that. I’m okay with peopling for a little bit, but after awhile, I have to be by myself.
- How is your life different from what you imagined as a younger person?
No different. I always dreamed of writing and reading all day, because I love to. For awhile jobs and school took up a lot of time, but now, that is what I can do all day – write and read. 🙂
- Do you think about dying? Does death scare you? Why or why not?
Sometimes, but try not to dwell on it. I don’t want anything horrendous or tragic to end it all, but it will be nice to see all those people and animals that have gone before me, again, which I believe I will. Maybe I’ll be an actual ghost, and stay around awhile longer …who knows?
I found this interesting challenge and did it myself. I’m offering these questions as a gratitude challenge for those who care to do it. You can answer in text or photo.
A photo of someone that makes me happy: Cricket! ❤
Additional Gratitude Bonus Question: Who has been the kindest to you in your life?
My family has been the kindest to me in my life.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2019 BS