Love Is In Da Blog – Most Hated – Day 2
Today, for day 2 for this musical challenge, the prompt is for a most hated love song.
So many songs that are good ones, but they just get over played through the years, and this one I chose is one of them. I liked it the first couple of times I heard it, but now I can’t stand it. I have to hurry to change the radio station if I ever hear the song come on.
To me, it is just sooooo slow, with the words elongated and dragged out with the up and down tones…ugh! Grates on all my nerves!
It was a featured song in the movie, “Ghost”, with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore, and it was a good movie. However, that song just ruined it for me.
“Unchained Melody”, by the Righteous Brothers, was released in 1965. It was written by Alex North, and Hy Zaret, and is on the Philles and Verve label.
Here’s the month’s list of daily February prompts:
- My favourite love song
- My most hated love song
- A kitsch love song
- A serious love song
- A hardcore love song
- Love in Children’s songs
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1919-1928
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1929-1938
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1939-1948
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1949- 1958
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1959-1968
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1969- 1978
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1979-1988
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1989 – 1998
- Time Travel A Love Song from 1999 – 2008
- Time Travel A Love Song from 2009 – 2018
- Arrived! Your Favourite Love Song from 2019!
- My favourite Queer Love Song
- My favourite Wedding Song (if you are not married please chose the one that you would like to have)
- A Love Song For My Pet
- My Favourite Song about God’s Love
- My favourite Heartbreak Song
- My favourite song from the country I love the most
- My favourite Love Song in a Foreign language
- My favourite Love Song from an Opera
- My Favourite Love Song from a Musical
- My Favourite Love Song from a film
- Choose what you want!
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2019 BS