Fun Food Questions
I just saw these over on Melanie’s blog, and they look like fun to answer. You can visit her at this link:
The original post of these questions I believe were from Teresa, and her link is:
Here are the questions:
- What is your favorite chocolate dessert?
- Where do you go first in the grocery store?
- You win three minutes of free shopping in the grocery store with an empty cart…what do you fill it with?
- What is your favorite fruit and how do you like to eat it?
- You go to a magic cafe where plates fill with whatever you request…what do you get?
- How do you like your fish?
- Do you eat jello (what is your favorite flavor)?
- What is the most, ahem, “adult” food you can think of?
- What food do you eat that might put you in the “old” age category?
- Mall food courts…yes, no, where do you eat?
Here are my answers:
1. My favorite chocolate dessert is anything made of chocolate…candy, pies, cakes, cookies – you know…Kit Kats, chocolate pie with meringue, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, and chocolate chip cookies.
2. We go to the left, when we go to the grocery store, past the bakery (where we don’t buy anything), and since I’m following the mister around, it’s the beer aisle first, then milk & eggs, and on around the store.
3. Three minutes of free shopping…I’d get all kinds of meats (they can be frozen), coffee & tea, canned goods, and cat food. Three minutes isn’t very long!
4. My favorite fruit is bananas. I peel it of course, then slice lengthwise all around, leaving the seeds behind (can’t eat seeds).
5. A magic cafe, huh? I’d get Mexican food, like tacos, enchiladas, re-fried beans, rice, guacamole, hot salsa and queso & tortilla chips.
6. How do I like my fish? Non existent …I don’t like fish, dead or alive. I occasionally will have blackened catfish though, because all the spices takes away the taste of the fish, but still can’t handle much of it, because ….fish…ugh!
7. I hardly ever eat jello, but I like lime, or orange
8. Adult type food? Steak?
9. Old age food? I guess anything bland and easy to chew.
10. Our mall food court is a joke…terrible, and I’d never eat anything from there. And, we never go to the mall, anyway.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2019 BS