Just Jot It January 2019
Your prompt for JusJoJan 2019, January 1st, is whatever you want to write. If you haven’t already posted about your New Year’s resolutions, this would be an excellent time to do it! Have fun!
It’s back! Just Jot It January is a fun challenge, hosted by Linda G. Hill. The rules are simple…just attach a pingback to anything you post/write every day in January. That’s it. You will also get to see what everyone else blogs about this month. It’s fun. See details at the above link and join in the fun!
So the prompt mentions resolutions for the new year. I don’t make any, because I’m sure I wouldn’t keep them up after a day or so.
I always have good intentions and plans for things to do, and can get started on them, but then get distracted by other things, and never finish up the first things.
Maybe I should just say I have some ideas, and go with that. Here are a few…
- Write a few more stories and poems this year (may or may not post them here). I’ve gotten distracted by all the fun blog challenges, which I love to do, but keeping up with them all takes time, and time away from other kinds of writing. So, we’ll see how it goes.
- Get rid of stuff from closets and drawers. Try to get organized a bit. Things I’ve kept for scrap books, either put them in one, or throw the stuff away. Umm-hmm…
- Plant some seeds in the spring. I like trying to grow things, even if I’m not good at it. I’ll try again this year.
- Get back to doing more art projects and crafts. I have several things to paint, put together, and blank books to draw in. Fun, but getting started is a problem, and I keep putting it off saying maybe tomorrow…
- Here’s a nice idea…send actual letters through the mail to people I know. I used to write lots of letters before email came along. I like getting fun mail, so I imagine other people would like to get letters, too.
Anyway, that’s my thoughts for this first day of January & Just Jot It!
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS