20 Odd Questions – Wrong Answers
As always, I’m late to the party, but I saw these funny questions recently, and wanted to answer them.
I saw them first on Melanie’s blog, and they started out on Rory’s blog. The links are below:
‘It’s Just Plain….”
Ten questions for you to answer in the silliest way possible without giving the right answer!
You know me, l love quacky and wacky!
Don’t answer the questions the right way!
Nominate one blogger to answer the questions, but before you do, create 2 new questions of your own to replace 2 existing questions.
“It’s Just Plain …” created by A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip! a pingback is always welcome but it also means l don’t miss out on the silliness either!
Keep in mind, these questions are all in fun, and are supposed to be answered wrong, or at least funny!
- How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
Because many moons ago remote controls didn’t exist, so now we believe them to be a magic wand. Plus the static electricity generated from our fingers sometimes will jump start the ‘troller’s’ batteries, you know…like magic!
- If an orange is orange, why isn’t a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?
Because there is nothing really that rhymes with the word ‘orange’, so the poor downtrodden color gets it’s only fame from being the only designated color & name of the lovely citrus fruit…called Orange.
- Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
Because the radio DJ might mention a number on the countdown of popular songs, or you might hear the song “867-5309 Jenny”, and confuse it with the address you’re looking for. It could totally happen! So…turn down that volume, okay?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
This is a trick question. Lemons squeeze out ‘real’ lemon juice.
- Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?
Because the universe is wack-o. And back to the lemons…lemon juice will lighten your hair, too. Will coffee slathered on your skin make it darker? I think not.
- Why is it that people say they “slept like a baby” when babies wake up like every two hours?
Babies are like little birds, always cheeping for their food. And that reminds me…someone might say of someone that they don’t eat much, so they eat like a bird…well, birds are ravenous and will eat constantly. They empty our bird feeder in a matter of minutes.
- Why isn’t 11 pronounced “onety-one”?
Because whoever invented language thought it sounded funny, and they were stick in the muds, who didn’t want anyone to giggle at funny words.
- What disease did cured ham actually have?
The disease of not being actually cooked. Cured, smoked, made into jerky…it’s all the same…raw meat.
- If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Electricity comes from the sky as lightning. You ever seen an electrical storm in the sky? Freaky beautiful! You’d be a moron if you stood out in the middle of lightning, especially with a golf club pointing to the sky.
- What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
Chewing chewing chewing
- What would your autobiography be called?
“Slowly I turned…step by step…inch by inch…Boo!”
- Which animal would be the King/Queen/President (other gender-neutral terms are available and can be used, here) when (yes, I said when, the AI’s won’t be taking over, animals will) the animal kingdom rise up and take over?
Never mind the animals, birds, and insects…watch out for the plants! Can anyone say Triffids and Audrey II. The Venus Flytrap is a known specimen from another planet. You may think of them as innocent little fly eaters, but just you wait! “Feed me, Seymour!”
- You’re on death row for a crime of your choice, what did you do, why did you do it, and what would your last meal be and why?
I would have been falsely accused, but I’d demand all my favorite Mexican foods. That way I could gas them before they could gas me.
- If your pet/child or the fly that lives in your bedroom if you have neither, had to give you a reference for your dream job, what would they say and do you think you’d get the job?
My cat Cricket would say hire her for outer space exploration, because she’s already an alien, and waaayyy out there.
- A penguin walks through the door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
He’s here because I always take in homeless animals, and dress them in funny costumes. He sings, ” Gimme the beat, boys, and free my soul…I wanna get lost in your rock ‘n roll, and drift away.”
- How would you sell hot chocolate (cocoa) in the hottest country in the world?
Skipping this question
- If you were a pizza delivery person, how would you benefit from the use of scissors?
Pizza delivery persons depend on tips from the customers, so they tell the customers they will cut up their ticket price in half, and then the customer will give them a bigger tip of money for themselves.
- If you could have a machine that produced £100 for life, how much would you be willing to pay for it?
Nothing…if all I got was $100 to last a lifetime. Wouldn’t be worth it. And, besides…whoever invented this machine wouldn’t want to part with it if it really worked, so I’m sure I wouldn’t be cut in on the deal.
- If you could have dinner with three people alive or dead, who would you pick and why?
Skipping this question
Now, two silly questions from me…
Why do they call it ‘sun bathing’ when you don’t get wet?
What can you hold in your right hand that you can’t hold in your left hand?
Breaking the rules…breaking the rules…not nominating anyone this time…just go for it if you want to.
And…that’s all for now…hope you had as much fun reading these as I had answering them. 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS