Sunshine Blogger Award
I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Teresa, of the Haunted Wordsmith. She can be found blogging at the link below. Thanks, Teresa!
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Here are the questions I was asked to answer:
Paper or Plastic?
I prefer paper bags because plastic ones don’t degrade. Also, when the wind blows plastic bags sail through the air and get caught in tree branches, which looks awful.
Drive thru/Take Away, Eat-in, or Delivery?
We do the first two quite often. We haven’t had any food delivered to the house in years.
Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Cheese, mushroom, and onion. Sometimes pepperoni.
Ice cream, Frozen yogurt, or Frozen custard?
All of these are good, but I can’t have them any more.
Favorite Hamburger toppings?
Cheese, lettuce, onions, mustard. Maybe a pickle on the side, but not always.
Coffee, Tea, or Soda?
Coffee in the morning and afternoon. Iced tea the rest of the time. Soda not any more.
Favorite snack food?
Right now it’s peanut butter & crackers. If I could have them now, I’d pick anything sweet.
Sunny, cloudy, or overcast?
Cloudy and stormy with thunder and lightning.
If you could order anything from the machine in Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, what would you order? (It’s a machine that drops food from the sky).
If the food came down splattering on the ground, I wouldn’t want it. If it came down nice and easy, in a dish, then Mexican food combination plate.
Alien, Predator, or Human Villain? Which would you rather face?
Aliens, because they are my people.
What do you want from the Great Pumpkin this year?
Thanks again, Teresa, for the nomination!
However, I will leave an open invitation to all who would like to participate. It’s a fun way to get to know other bloggers! 🙂
Here’s a few questions to get you started, and/or you can answer the same ones Teresa suggested, too.
- Favorite holiday? Why?
- A fun or funny word you like to use.
- Writing in pen or pencil, or would you rather type?
- Tell about a strange/weird experience you’ve had.
- Do you do any crafts?
- What tip would you give to new bloggers?
- What special talent do you have?
- Fabric ribbons or plastic bows on gifts, which do you like better?
- Favorite school subject?
- Just for fun question… Who ya gonna call?
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS