Stream of Consciousness Saturday – Dom
For today’s SOCS, Linda has given us the prompt of ‘dom’. Thanks, Linda!
Your Friday prompt for Stream of Consciousness Saturday is “dom.” Use it as a word, or find a word that starts or ends with it. Have fun!
I seldom know what I’m going to post on here until I find myself actually doing it. I’d say mostly I do random things. That’s one good thing about having a blog…we have the freedom to write about anything we want to, or anything that interests us.
Sometimes, to avoid boredom, I make up lists of things I remember. Here’s one…can I name all my elementary school teacher’s names? Let’s see.
- Miss Prather…she was very nice
- Miss ? then she got married & became Mrs. McIlroy … I got in trouble a lot with this one
- Mrs. Pistol … an older woman, but nice.
- Mrs. Jackson … one of my favorites (took our class to her house one time – very fancy)
- Miss Herman … nice, but we got in trouble a lot…she had a dog named Trebataw, then got another named Dee O Gee
- Mr. O’Neal … fun teacher & loved to talk about his time in the armed services
It’s funny how I can remember all that, and I have trouble remembering even what we had for lunches this past week! It actually took me awhile to think of these! Could be we had…
Friday – tuna fish salad at home
Thursday – chicken sandwich (from leftovers of the night before)
Wednesday – Jr. cheeseburger at What-a-Burger place
Tuesday – Homestyle pot roast at Cast Iron Grill – (family gathering for a birthday lunch)
Monday – ??
So, that’s all I can think of at the moment.
Happy Saturday, hopefully with no boredom! 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS