21 Questions – Game On – Weird Stuff
Here are some fun and weird questions I found! I saw them on Melanie’s blog first:
And then, found that aguycalledbloke originated them:
Check out their answers at the above links!
Our Questions Today:
Daily Topic Subject – Weird Life Stuff
Q1] Why are supposedly easy to open packages always so difficult to open?
Q2] Time to fess up … what music from your teenage years do you turn on and still dance to?
Q3] Were you a prankster or a darer?
Q4] What is the weirdest prank you ever pulled off?
PQ5] What was the weirdest band you ever listened to? [Provide link please]
Q6] What was the craziest dare you ever took on?
PQ7] What was either weirdest book you ever read or the weirdest film you ever saw? [Please provide link]
Q8] What is the weirdest meal you have ever eaten for dinner?
Q9] Time to fess up again, what was the weirdest or craziest fashion craze you were in to as a kid?
Q10] What words did you make up and claim as your own as a kid?
Q11] In what game is the word snap used?
PQ12] Have you ever gotten completely and utterly lost? Explain please.
Q13] Did you have a favourite piece of clothing as a kid or even as an adult?
Q14] Do you have any strange family traditions?
PQ15] Have you ever taken part in some kind of weird adventure?
Q16] When you were growing up and living with your parents what was the 1 thing you were always getting told off for?
Q17] What is the ‘worst haircut’ you have ever had?
Q18] Can you remember who your worst school teacher was?
Q19] We all have one, but who is yours? The crazy relative?
PQ20] Are you deleting any questions, if so which ones?
Q21] What completely safe animal are you TOTALLY afraid of??
- I have so much trouble opening packages. Those that are supposed to be easy, like food products, and have those perforated places to punch in…they never work for me. I usually have to take a knife and stab the cardboard to get into the box. I don’t know why they make them so hard to get into.
- I listen to all the oldie music from the 60s and 70s mostly. Well, I like all kinds of music, even some older ones and newer ones, but I do remember these best, and can sing along.3
- Prankster or darer? Not really either one. I probably wouldn’t take on a dare, or dare anyone else to do something.
- A wild prank I played? It wasn’t all that wild, but my cousin and I (when we were young and being silly) would call random people on the phone. We’d pick some number from the phone book, call them up, and have conversations with whoever answered, and would be willing to play along. Quite a few would. I guess they figured it was just kids having a laugh. This one time a lady answered, and she told us all about her little poodle dog named Pierre. We talked for awhile about this and that, and we wound up inviting ourselves to have supper with her…and she agreed! Then, we hung up. What’s weird is that we had an old reel to reel tape recorder, and we recorded all our conversations with people! It was fun to play them back.
- Weirdest band…just hearing some weird music, or seeing a band perform live? All the bands I’ve seen in concert, I wouldn’t call weird…we were grooving to the music. Here’s a pretty strange performer…and I like it! It’s Tiny Tim singing “Tiptoe Through the Tulips” https://youtu.be/zcSlcNfThUA
- I don’t remember any dares I took on.
- One of the weirdest books I ‘tried’ to read was, “House of Leaves”. I tried several times, but couldn’t make heads or tails out of the story. Such a very weird book, the way it was put together. Someday maybe I’ll try again. Here’ the link to read about it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Leaves
- The weirdest meal I ever ate was one my daughter made. She was just learning to cook, and wanted to do it all by herself. I wasn’t allowed in the kitchen, but could holler out help tips to her. When it was done, I was presented with this…macaroni, a bunch of other stuff I can’t remember, and it had bubble gum in there, too. All heated up nice and hot. Yum! We ate it, too. 🙂
- A weird fashion craze I wore? I’d think it was back in Jr. High school, and bell bottom pants were just coming into style. I actually became the talk of the school, as I was the first to wear them (but not at school – just hanging around with friends, as girls weren’t allowed to wear long pants to school yet) but all my friends loved them and wanted some, too. About the same time, I had my hair cut in the Beatle’s hair style. It was all about being ‘mod’ back then.
- Made up words I said I created? Could have been the ‘op-language’. Actually, my sister told me about it, and I still have the little instruction note she wrote out for me. Later on, I found out it was a popular and fun way to talk, that had been known for quite some time, in lots of places…not just us. Can’t remember exactly how it goes (you can google it), but my name in ‘OP’ is Bop-a-rop-bop-a-rop-a. And this is funny too, because my grand-daughter calls me Bop. She came up with that all on her own when she was just learning to talk.
- I think I’ve heard of a kid’s card game called ‘Snap’, but I’ve never played it.
- Yes, I’ve gotten pretty lost before. I’m really bad at directions, anyway, but I got lost in the fog one time. It was on a road I used every single day, too. I could barely see where I was going, and could see no street signs, or exits. That was scary!
- Favorite piece of clothing? Well, my bell bottom pants were a favorite, I still wear a modified version of them. Also, being a military family, I had access to the PX or BX on bases, and could buy actual Navy bell bottom pants. …I also had a denim shirt I loved, and hated when it wore out. I’d embroidered all kinds of things on there, like peace signs, flowers, and all the likenesses of my dogs.
- Strange family traditions? Can’t think of any at the moment.
- Have I taken part in any weird adventure? Probably. Yeah, all my ghost hunting adventures are pretty weird.
- Don’t really understand this question…getting told off for? Getting in trouble for? huh…I was a good kid, and didn’t get into trouble.
- Worst haircut I ever had, was when I had really long hair, and went in for a ‘trim’…just a little cut off the ends…and it ended up being about an inch long all over. I don’t know what the heck happened, but I cried, and stormed out of there, and went and bought a long wig to wear until my hair grew back.
- Worst teacher? I don’t remember any of my teachers being mean or bad at teaching.
- A crazy relative? I’d imagine that would be myself. I’ve kind of always been weird, and done things different.
- No, I’m not deleting any questions.
- A completely safe animal that I’m totally afraid of…that would be fish, any fish, all fish!
And…that’s all the questions! Whew, that took awhile. Hope you enjoyed reading my answers! 🙂
Have fun, if you want to answer them, too!
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS