Blue Sky Tag – Q & A
I saw all these fun questions over at Sarah’s blog, Lemon Shark. She can be found blogging at the following link. Go check out her answers, too! Thanks, Sarah!
I didn’t really see any ‘rules’ as such. Something about the number 11 was mentioned. Eleven questions, eleven new questions, eleven tags? I don’t know … anyway, I like answering questions, so am using them all, plus asking 11 of my own to have answered. The thing is – just have fun with these!
Oh, I’m not tagging anyone specific, but if you enjoy these as much as I do, go ahead and be my guest! I’d love to read your answers, too. 🙂
1. If you lived in a house made of jello, what flavor would it be? Any particular reason?
Well, I like jello from time to time, but a wiggly, jiggly house would just be weird. It would probably melt into a sticky mess pretty quick too, because of the hot TX sun. But, if I had to, I’d want it to be either Lime or Orange flavor because those are my favorite flavors of jello. I’d want a scoop of whipped cream on top, too.
2. What is your first reaction when someone knocks on your door?
Say, “Oh, no!”, then go peek out the little window to see if I even want to see who it is and what they wanted, which is usually not, so I don’t open the door.
3. Does a blue sky or blue ocean make you happier? Why?
They are both beautiful. We see blue skies all the time, but I like seeing all the different clouds best.
4. If you were out enjoying a beautiful day and suddenly it started raining, what would you do?
I’d do a happy dance in the rain! My favorite days are rainy days, and we have so few of them here, that it is a wonder to see, and to smell, and to be refreshed from the hot, dry, dusty days we usually have.
5. Whose name makes you smile as soon as you hear it? Care to share why?
Both my grand-kids names, because they are both so sweet, and fun to be around.
6. Dog, cat, fish, or rabbit?
Dog, cat, fish, or rabbit…what? Cross off any kind of fish (phobia), and I like the rest. We’ve had dogs, cats, and a rabbit before, along with all kinds of other pets, and they are nice to have around.
7. What’s your favorite mode of travel?
8. If you had to stay up all night by yourself in a deserted building, what would you spend the time doing?
I’d love it! I’d do my ghost hunting, try to take a picture of anything ghostly or odd, and use my tape recorder to catch any EVPs – ghost voices in the dark.
9. Running in the rain or running in the gym? (Even if you don’t run! ha!)
I don’t run. I probably never did. If I was pretending to run, it would be in the rain. Gyms are stinky and I don’t like them.
10. To stand alone on a mountain peak or dance in a crowded club?
Mountain peak. I love the mountains, and I don’t really do any dancing except in my living room – by myself & the cat. I don’t do crowds of any kind, any where.
11. Who do you write for?
I write because I have to. I write because I love it. I write for the fun of it, for myself. If anyone else reads what I write, that’s a bonus!
Now, here are the new questions from Sarah:
(yes, I messed up the numbers, as I always seem to do…sorry
- Do you judge a book by its cover?
Yes, sometimes I do. If the cover looks interesting, and the description of the contents sound like something I want to read, then I’ll most likely give it a chance.
- What’s your favorite color? (Specific shade would be awesome…just saying.)
My favorite color is black. Next favorite is sky blue.
- Which animal is smarter: chimpanzees or dolphins? (Except if Geoff Le Pard plays because he will say “mice”.)
I don’t like monkeys or apes, so I’d say dolphins.
- What’s your least favorite part about writing: editing, revising, or proofreading?
I do a little of all of these every time I read over a piece. Just that it takes a lot of time to do it, is the least favorite part.
- Are there any mythological creatures you believe are real? (Or wish they were?)
- Which ridiculously popular book did you not enjoy?
Some say, “The Confederacy of Dunces”, by John Kennedy Toole, is such a great book (my daughter loved it). I’ve tried, but can’t get past the first few pages, without stopping. I just don’t get it at all.
Do You Prefer / Which Would You Rather questions:
- Pen or pencil
I like writing with pens or fine tip markers the best. Pencils need too much sharpening, and aren’t dark enough to see what you’ve written.
- Wine or beer
Neither. I don’t drink these. I drink iced tea and coffee.
- Bean bags or straight-back chairs
I would not be able to get up out of a bean bag chair, and straight-back chairs are so uncomfortable…so neither one. I’d rather have a plush recliner, or couch.
- A pile of proofreading or a stack of math worksheets
I’d never want anything to do with math or numbers, so proofreading would be easier for me.
- Monty Python or Three Stooges
I’ve never seen any Monty Python, so I’ll say the Three Stooges, even though I don’t like them much, and never found them to be funny.
New questions from me:
- If you were an animal, which one would you like to be?
- If you could keep only one home appliance, which one would you keep?
- If you were given a racehorse, what would you name it?
- As a child, what job did you want when you grew up? Did it happen?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- What book are you reading?
- If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would you ask them?
- What is a funny sounding word?
- If you could live in any TV house, which one would you choose?
- Do you have a favorite number? What does it mean to you?
- What is the last thing you Googled?
Your turn! 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS