1. When it is hot, I _________.
2. I am looking forward to _________ this month.
3. The theme song of my life would be _________.
4. There is no such thing as _________.
- When it is hot, which it definitely is in the summer here, I mostly stay inside the house with the A/C going.
- What am I looking forward to this month? More of the same, doing whatever I want, and hoping for more rain showers to cool things off. Nothing spectacular coming up as far as I know.
- The theme song of my life? I have no idea. I like all music, so every day would be a different theme, but I’ve included a video below that really speaks to me in all kinds of ways.
- There’s no such thing as …? There probably are such things somewhere. If it can be thought of, there’s a strong possibility that someone has figured out a way to make it happen, whether writing about it, doing it, or building/cooking/exploring/inventing it.
“Across the Universe”, by the Beatles, was released from their album, “No One’s Gonna Change Our World”, in 1969. It was written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney, and is on the Regal Starline label.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS