Entertainer Blogger Award
I want to thank Georgie Moon for nominating me for the Entertainer Blogger Award. Thanks so much for thinking of me! Georgie can be found blogging at Third Time Lucky
Here are the rules/details:
- Thank the person who nominated you to add the link to their blog
- Add the rules so others can follow
- Nominate people who you find fun, inspiring and entertaining!
- Answer the same questions
- Include the graphic in your post
Here are the questions!
Why did you start blogging in the first place?
What is your favourite book?
What do you dislike the most?
What is your favourite food at the mall?
What is your favourite pastime?
Here are my answers:
- I started blogging for the first time in September, 2013, over on Blogger. I wanted a place to write things in the hopes that someone, somewhere would like to read what I posted. It took awhile to figure out how to do this blogging thing, and eventually I posted some essays and short fiction stories. Then, I decided to share my true ghost stories, of which there were quite a few. Next, I really wanted to post my fan fiction story, “Two Souls: Into the Fire”, and so I did. To me, this is the ultimate, and best fiction writing I’ve ever done, if I do say so, myself. However, I got almost nobody looking at my blog. It was recommended to me by one of those that did see my blog, that I go over to Word Press. That was the best advice! I did start on WP, then couldn’t figure it out, so stopped for awhile, still posting on the other site, still getting no views. Finally, I got back to WP, and I’ve really had so much fun, so many wonderful bloggers to visit my blog, leaving likes and comments, and encouragement, it’s amazing. Thank you so much!
2. My favorite book/books are these. The first is, “Lost Souls”, by Poppy Z. Brite. This is the book I write my fan fiction story about. The other is, “The Survival of Jan Little”, by John Man. I read both of these books at least once a year, and have for many years.
3. What do I dislike?
4. My favorite food at the mall? I don’t eat at the mall. I might have a hot chocolate from Starbuck’s while at the book store, Barnes & Noble, but that’s it. We don’t go to the mall very often, and the food places at ours is a joke…nothing I’d even think of putting in my mouth!
5. My favorite pastime would be writing, reading, coloring, painting, scrap booking, and jig saw puzzles
Thanks again, Georgie, for nominating me for the award. It’s been fun answering the questions. 🙂
My nominees are:
There is no pressure to participate…only if you want to. Just know I appreciate each of you, and love reading your blogs. 🙂
Anyone else who would like to grab the badge and answer the questions, feel free to do so.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS