The Anti-Bucket List
So, I found this fun list to do over at Suze’s place, and she found it from Georgie, at her place, and now I’m taking on the challenge (of course – I can’t resist a fun challenge).
You can find Suze blogging at: https://suziland.site/2018/05/26/its-all-georgies-fault/
You can find Georgie blogging at: https://georgiemoon2016.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/my-anti-bucket-list-3/
Now this is an Anti-Bucket List, where we list things we’d Never Do! It was harder than I thought it would be to come up with some of these.
- I would never get in a lake. Why? Because there are fish in a lake, and my worst phobia is fish!
- I would never water ski or snow ski. First, water skiing takes place on a lake (see #1), and snow skiing is on snow. I don’t like winter or snow.
- I would never climb a mountain. I love looking at mountains, but climbing one – nope.
- I would never again stand in a fire-ant bed. I unwittingly did that before, and talk about the fiery pain of the stings! Never again.
- I will never again lay out in the sun to get a sun tan. I used to, but never got a tan, just sun-burn.
- I would never eat raw fish. Yuck! For one thing, it’s fish, and raw fish creeps me out just as much as real live fish.
- I would never bungee jump, parachute from a plane, or try my hand at window washing skyscrapers.
- I would never wear fake fingernails. I like mine very short, and fake ones, well…they look like ugly fake claws.
- I would never (knowingly) eat bugs.
- I would never stick my arm in a box full of mosquitoes to demonstrate how effective a mosquito repellent is.
- I would never want to be a Cobra snake charmer.
That’s all I could think of at the moment. What would be on your Anti-Bucket list? 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS