It’s Monday, so it’s time for another set of questions from Cee & answers from me!
Why not join in the weekly fun! Click above link to see details!
If a distant uncle dies and you were always his favorite and leaves you $50,000 (any currency) in his will, what would you do?
Well, $50,000 would go a long way to paying off some bills. That would be great. Then, I’d probably put back a lot in savings, and blow the rest on fun things that are completely unnecessary. As long as we’re just dreaming about this extra money, how about…
- I’d hire a professional organizer to help me go through everything, as it’s pretty impossible for me to do this
- A chef to fix our meals, so we wouldn’t have to think of something to eat. We’re bored with it all, so meals already prepared would be nice
What sound or sounds do you love?
There are lots of great sounds!
- rain – soft, dribbling, splashing
- rain – with thunder crashing, pouring buckets of rain
- wind – gusty, blustery, howling, making whistling noises through the windows
- my grandchildren’s talking and laughing
- my cat’s meowing
- fall leaves rustling & skittering around
- all kinds of music
- Birds – tweeting, each in their own special voices
What’s your middle name? Why?
Jean, and I don’t know why my parents chose this name. I’m not named after anyone.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS