Sunshine Blogger Award # 3
I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, by Suze! Thank you so much!
Suze has a great blog, and she can be found at the above link. Go pay her a visit, and see for yourself how awesome she is!
Now, I already have this award, but it’s been a long time, and these questions are different from the first and second ones, and so are the pretty badges. I’ll go ahead and answer these, because it’s fun.
If you’d like to take a look at the questions on the first one, here’s the link.
If you’d like to take a look at the questions on the second one, here’s the link:
I don’t make specific nominations, because I enjoy everyone’s writing, and it’s too hard to pick and choose. So, if you want to grab the badge, and answer the questions, feel free to do so. These are the suggested guidelines to follow.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
These are the questions Suze asked me to answer:
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
- What’s your favorite TV/Radio show?
- What are three things you cannot live without?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What is your most prized possession?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
- What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)
- Does your blog have a focus, and if so, what is it?
Here’s my answers:
- It took me awhile to come up with something, but I love the idea of time travel, and also the novel, “The Time Machine”, by H. G. Wells. There is a character in it named Weena, and our cat was named Weena (Rowena), so it all made sense to go with my blog name.
- Keep on writing, and someday you’ll have something published, and people all over the world will read what you’ve written. This has come true!
- Favorite radio music I like to listen to is the oldies stations. Favorite TV show is the reality show, “Big Brother”.
- 3 things..family, food, water, shelter (Yes, I know I mentioned 4)
- Ghost, from the novel, “Lost Souls”, by Poppy Z. Brite, and is the character I write about in my fan fiction story, “Two Souls: Into the Fire”.
- Prized possession? I’m guessing this is some material item? I have no idea. There’s lots of things I own that I like a lot, but none would be a matter of life or death if I didn’t have them. Well, I’ll go with all my writing notebooks. I’d hate to lose those. Oh, all my photo albums full of printed photos!
- The best quality in a person, to me, is having a sense of humor.
- Guiltiest pleasure? If I like doing something, I’m not feeling guilty for doing it.
- Myself in 3 words… peaceful, kind to others, animal lover, writer/poet (I know that’s 4, and I didn’t answer these ? in the right order anyway)
- My blog’s focus? No focus, which is just like myself. Scattered all over the place, jumping from one thing to another as the mood strikes.
- All of my posts are my favorite ones. Oh, you want something specific? Here’s one at random…a true ghost story.
My questions for you:
- Do you have any pets?
- Favorite type of food?
- Do you do any arts/crafts?
- Favorite store to shop in?
- How long have you been blogging? Why did you start blogging?
- What’s your favorite holiday? Why?
- What types of books do you like to read?
- If you had an extra $500 today, what would you spend it on?
- Do you like your given name? If yes, why? If no, why?
- 3 words to describe yourself.
- Make any statement you’d like us to know.
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS