Time for another SYW, with questions from Cee, and answers from me! Want to join in the fun? Just click the above link to find out the details. 🙂
What would be your ideal fantasy way to spend Monday?
Collecting my millions of dollars from the lottery commission after winning!
What one person that you are out of contact with would you like to say thank you to?
If I am out of contact with them, I couldn’t say thank you to them. No, really I’ve said tons of thank yous to everybody I know, or have known, so I’m good with leaving it at that.
List your favorite toys or games as a kid?
- any and all board games – One called Gusher comes to mind. It was pretend drilling for oil, and winning money. Another one was Kreskin’s ESP game, and the Ouija board. It took me awhile to understand Monopoly, but I liked it later on.
- card games – Crazy Eights, I Doubt It, War
- jacks – all the different little games and what they were called…round the world, shooting stars, peas in a pod, etc.
- games outside with other kids – king of the mountain, piggy wants a signal, annie over, swinging statues…
- art supplies of all kinds
- books – Trixie Belden series, Little Golden Books, library books such as the Black Stallion series
- roller skates
Thanks for visiting! Peace ☮️
© 2018 BS